Saturday, March 31, 2012

Arm Cast

Here's a project I made for a mid-term project in Texture and Lighting. I start off using a cylinder and use the insert edge loop tool to define the shape of the arm. I then made a hand in a seperate file using a cube. I use the insert edge loop tool, and made a finger using a cylinder. I duplicate the four fingers and delete the faces of the hand. I deleted the faces in one of the fingers to create a thumb. I attach both the fingers and thumb to the hand. I import the hand into the arm file and attach them together. I select the faces for both the hand and the forearm. I then extrude the faces to create a arm cast.


I then export the arm cast model into ZBrush and did some scuplting and texturing on the arm cast.


                                                              
The model was then export it back to Maya and apply texture map that I made in ZBrush.

Note: I somehow misplace the arm cast model that I export it from ZBrush since I don't know where it has gone to. Luckly I still have the texture, normal, and displacement maps that I made in ZBrush.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment